Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance
and scientific excellence. All regular articles should not exceed 8000 words, must have an Abstract
that consists of about 250 words and 5 to 6 Keywords.
All articles submitted for publication are peer-reviewed. The authors should submit the articles in electronic
format to the issue coordinators and to the chief editor at the following e-mail addresses: fsc.journal@e-
Manuscripts can be sent for publication throughout the year, by e-mails mentioned above.
Articles are offered immediate free access to their online content. We do not charge processing or
publication fees. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the
full texts of articles. The journal holds copyright over published materials.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.